1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSThe contents of the website are the intellectual property of MACHIMARI, K. & E., SA and are protected in accordance with the provisions of Greek & European Law. It is forbidden to copy the contents in any way. Any reproduction or transmission of the information of the website are allowed only after written permission of MACHIMARI, K. & E., SA.
2. PRODUCTS AND INFORMATIONMACHIMARI, K. & E., SA ensures that all information provided is valid and accurate without prejudice to typographical errors or technical errors which could not have been foreseen due to force majeure. In case a wrong price has been registered in a product and this has been ordered by a customer, MACHIMARI, K. & E., SA has the right to cancel the order and refund the money to the customer if they have been prepaid.
3. CHANGESMACHIMARI, K. & E., SA reserves the right at any time to change the terms and conditions of use of the website. After each such change, the use of the website is automatically accepted by the users of the changes made.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYMACHIMARI, K. & E., SA and its employees are not liable to users for any damages arising from the execution or not of their order or from the use of the website in general. MACHIMARI, K. & E., SA reserves the time of delivery of the goods in cases of force majeure (eg bad weather, sudden change of delivery time of the supplier, strike, etc.), but is committed to the immediate and timely information of the user (by phone or by email)
5. PRODUCT AVAILABILITYThe products of the website are usually available but are accompanied by indications of information of availability time for the further convenience of the user who can place an order even for products not available in case of which a partner of MACHIMARI, K. & E., A. Ε. will contact the user immediately to inform them of the exact delivery time. In the above case, if the user does not agree with the suggested delivery time, he reserves the right to finally cancel the order.
6. USER RESPONSIBILITYBy using the website www.anastasiadi.gr the user accepts that he will not use our online store to send or transmit in any way illegal, obscene, defamatory or defamatory content. Only transactions governed by international and European e-commerce law are permitted.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATAWe process your Data in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. Read in detail the policy of protection of your personal data here https://lightmax.gr/privacy-policy/
8.SECURITYMACHIMARI, K. & E., SA giving great importance to the issues of personal data and transactions security using modern methods and techniques ensures that all transactions and exchanges of data and information are secure and confidential. Any information kept for users is at their disposal.
9. SALE PRICESAll prices listed on our products include VAT 23%. For inaccessible areas and if the user wishes to issue an invoice, the prices will be recalculated on the invoice with the lowest VAT rate (critical).
10. PRODUCT WARRANTYThe warranty period of the products is defined by the respective manufacturer of the product with a minimum warranty period of one (1) year. (Warranty time may be longer depending on the warranty terms of the manufacturer) The warranty covers only construction defects and not damages caused by other causes not related to the construction of the machine (eg accident, misuse, poor maintenance, humidity, etc.)
11. NEWSLETTERAll our customer users are given the opportunity to subscribe for free to the newsletter of our online store. In case the user registers in the newsletter will receive without prior notice newsletters of news from our online store. The user has the possibility at any time to terminate the subscription of the youth card free of charge.
12. METHODS OF PAYMENTBy credit, debit or prepaid card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners) through the secure E-Commerce environment of Piraeus Bank. Using the MasterPass e-wallet Cash on delivery, paying upon receipt of the parcel at your place (cash on delivery costs 1.5 € / order in addition to shipping costs) By deposit or transfer to one of the following bank accounts: (In case the deposit or transfer is made between different banks, the costs are borne exclusively by the customer. In any other case the order will be canceled and the money will be refunded if the expenses.) PIRAEUS: GR77 0172 4500 0054 5009 4473 059 ALPHA: GR83 0140 7980 7980 0200 2004 446 In order for your order to be executed immediately, please send us the transaction receipt to E-mail: email@example.com Orders over 50 € are not charged with shipping costs (valid only for retail customers).